Stylish, Comfortable Vacation Rentals
in the southern Black Hills of South Dakota
Available Suites at The Evanston
Located in downtown Hot Springs, South Dakota
About The Evanston Suites
The Evanston Suites are located in downtown Hot Springs, on the southern edge of South Dakota's Black Hills. Our suites are on the second floor of the historic Evanston building, a two-story sandstone building built in 1905.
In its 117-year history, The Evanston has been home to a dry goods store, a hotel, a rooming house, a mortuary, doctors' offices, and more.
Our suites are named after some of the Evanston's early residents. We are just beginning to uncover its history!
The Evanston has been lovingly renovated and updated and features four well-furnished one-bedroom rentals on the second floor, accessible by a front and rear interior staircase. The Chautauqua Artisans Market and Fall River Fibers are locally-owned shops on our first floor.
Centrally Located in Downtown Hot Springs
The Evanston Suites are a short walk to many amenities:
- 1- to 5-minute walk to coffee shops and restaurants
- 5-minute walk to Moccasin Springs Mineral Spa
- 5-minute walk to Hot Springs VA Medical Center
- 8-minute walk to Evans Plunge
Or hop in the car for a short drive:
- 2-minute drive to Chautauqua Park
- 5-minute drive to the Mammoth Site
- 10-minute drive to Wind Cave National Park
- 10-minute drive to Cold Brook Lake
- 25-minute drive to Angostura Reservoir
- 45-minute drive to Custer State Park
- 1-hour drive to Mount Rushmore
- 1.5-hour drive to Badlands National Park
Find The Evanston Suites
We are located at 633 N. River Street, Hot Springs, SD 57747
Directly above Chautauqua Artisans Market and Fall River Fibers. The entrance is on the north coner of the building.
Hot Springs is a Peaceful Drive From...
- Rapid City, SD (1 hour)
- Scottsbluff, NE (2 hours)
- Cheyenne, WY (3.5 hours)
- Sioux Falls, SD (5.5 hours)
- Denver, CO (5 hours)
- Colorado Springs, CO (6 hours)