Peaceful Studio Suite for Mid-Term Stays on the Second Floor of The Evanston in Hot Springs, SD
This refreshing, completely private suite is perfect for the traveling professional!
- Studio Suite with Queen Bed – Single Occupancy Only
- Private Full Bathroom
- Well-Equipped Kitchen (see details below)
- Walk-in Closet, Coat Closet, and Dresser – Plenty of Room to Unpack!
- Complimentary Shared Laundry Facilities Located at End of Hall
- Located on the 2nd floor of the historic Evanston building (about 30 steps up)
- Plenty of free street parking
- Designed for Traveling Professionals – Minimum Stay of 28 Nights
- Pay $100 to reserve your booking; remaining balance charged at check-in.
More Details on The Linnie Hawkins Suite Amenities
- Self-check in with keypad
- Fast high-speed internet included (wi-fi or ethernet)
- 43″ Roku TV – feel free to sign in to your favorite streaming services
- Well-equipped kitchen with range oven, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, slow cooker, knives, cutting boards, cookware, baking pans, and utensils.
- Coffee station includes Keurig, drip coffee maker, hot water pot, and pourover supplies.
- Paper plates and foil pans are provided for your convenience (there is no dishwasher).
- Queen-sized bed with nightstands and lamps.
- Fluffy white towels and crisp white sheets provided.
- Walk-in closet and dresser so you can unpack if desired.
- No cleaning fee!
Centrally Located in Beautiful Downtown Hot Springs
The Evanston is a short walk to many amenities:
- 1- to 5-minute walk to coffee and restaurants
- 5-minute walk to Moccasin Springs Mineral Spa
- 5-minute walk to Hot Springs VA Medical Center
- 8-minute walk to Evans Plunge
- Across the street from the historic Depot and Visitor’s Center
Or hop in the car for a short drive:
- 2-minute drive to Chautauqua Park
- 5-minute drive to the Mammoth Site
- 10-minute drive to Wind Cave National Park
- 10-minute drive to Cold Brook Lake
- 25-minute drive to Angostura Reservoir
- 25-minute drive to Custer State Park
- 1-hour drive to Mount Rushmore
We think Linnie would be proud.
This suite is named after Linnie Hawkins, a “practical nurse” who boarded at The Evanston in 1914 and advertised in the Hot Springs Weekly Star that she would “answer all calls in town or country, day or night”! Whether you’re a nurse like Linnie, another type of traveling professional, or just need a month-to-month furnished apartment in Hot Springs, we know you’ll love this suite!