Traditional one-bedroom suite on the second floor of The Evanston
This homey suite is decorated in a traditional style with a modern flair.
- Separate Bedroom with Queen-Sized Bed
- Sofa Bed in Living Area
- Sleeps 4 Total
- Home Office Area with Desk
- Private Full Bathroom
- Well-Equipped Kitchen (see details below)
- Complimentary Shared Laundry Facilities Located at End of Hall
- Located on the 2nd floor of the historic Evanston building (about 25 steps up)
- Plenty of free street parking
More Details on The Spiegelberg’s Amenities
- Self-check in with keypad
- Fast high-speed internet included (wi-fi or ethernet)
- 55″ Roku TV – feel free to sign in to your favorite streaming services
- Well-equipped kitchen with range oven, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, slow cooker, knives, cutting boards, cookware, baking pans, and utensils.
- Coffee station includes Keurig, drip coffee maker, hot water pot, and pourover supplies.
- Paper plates and foil pans are provided for your convenience (there is no dishwasher).
- Queen-sized bed with nightstands and lamps.
- Fluffy white towels and crisp white sheets provided.
- Bedroom closet and dresser so you can unpack if desired.
Centrally Located in Beautiful Downtown Hot Springs
The Evanston is a short walk to many amenities:
- 1- to 5-minute walk to coffee and restaurants
- 5-minute walk to Moccasin Springs Mineral Spa
- 5-minute walk to Hot Springs VA Medical Center
- 8-minute walk to Evans Plunge
- Across the street from the historic Depot and Visitor’s Center
Or hop in the car for a short drive:
- 2-minute drive to Chautauqua Park
- 5-minute drive to the Mammoth Site
- 10-minute drive to Wind Cave National Park
- 10-minute drive to Cold Brook Lake
- 25-minute drive to Angostura Reservoir
- 25-minute drive to Custer State Park
- 1-hour drive to Mount Rushmore
We think Dr. Spiegelberg would be proud.
This suite is named after E.H. Spiegelberg, a doctor who had his office right here in The Evanston in the early 1900s. We’ve inserted bits and pieces of his history into this suite – you’ll have fun piecing together his story and imagining what it was like to be a doctor around the turn of the last century!